1 April 2015

Dream World Resort, Mesilou, Kundasang!

Waddup waddup people!

If you're new here, just so you know, new blog posts are uploaded once or twice a week. To my loyal readers, you're just awesome! Be sure to subscribe to our feeds so we can update you whenever new posts are uploaded.

Recently, I went on a short trip to Kundasang. Kundasang being 2,000 metres above sea level, it is one of the coolest place in Sabah where the temperature drops to 13ÂșC at night. Truth be told, resorts or hotels here doesn't need to be equipped with air conditioners. Only wearing your underwear, you can try hanging out outside at night. I lasted 15 minutes and I felt like frostbites are having frostbites haha!

I stayed at Dream World Resort. I have to give it an 9/10. The view and environment here is amazing. This can be as close as you can get to nature. The chalets are huge! Foods in the restaurant are "okay" and reasonably priced. You should definitely try out the steamboat.

Cover Photo
Check out this 2 minutes video of my trip to Mesilou which I've uploaded into Youtube channel.I apologize the shaky-ness of the video. I don't have sturdy hands. I might need to get a stabilizer. Help me get my stabilizer by sharing this video or this post out to your friends okay. Thanks a bunch. :D


The view from wherever you are in Dream World is absolutely mesmerizing. Here are some pictures with captions :)
The Lobby

Some of the chalets
The Hill Top
View of the restaurant from the hill top

The patio of the restaurant
View from the restaurant
Anyway, look who I met, a cute, friendly and active puppy! He's probably 5 months old and super clean. I guess it's because he don't sweat that much. He followed me around throughout my stay here. Thus, I decide to name him Dingo! I love naming stuffs. Teeheeeee!

Me and Dingo
Woke up at 6 next morning to catch the sunrise. We drove to an empty parking lot in Mount Kinabalu Golf Club where the view of Mount Kinabalu can be seen clearly. It's an uphill drive from Dream World Resort and approximately 10 minutes away. 

The first two photos were taken in Dream World Resort before going uphill. Yes, it is quite misty and cold. I like! 


Samuel the lil' bruh bruh
Yours truly, muahahaha!

We-fie with bruh Samuel
Dream World Resort is a place worth staying. There are many things to do up here in Kundasang. Mountain climbing mainly. I'll be climbing Mount Kinabalu very soon, can't wait! 
How can you not love this view right?! Heh!
1 hill, 2 hills, 3 hills, 4 hills, you do the counting.
Check out Dream World Resort's Website for more info.Be sure to book your hotels earlier. It's normally fully booked. You'll be lucky enough to get yourself a room during peak seasons.

As always, thank you guys for dropping by and make time to read this post. Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram. Oh, not forgetting our Youtube channel too! Stay tuned for more videos and blog posts peeps.

You, be nasty, stay happy! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts :)