31 December 2014

Happy Birthday Nasty!

Today is Nasty's 5th birthday.


Damn we miss him so much. He stayed with us for 3 and a half years since we got him. In Malaysia, dogs are not allowed in apartments. So if you're staying in an apartment, the only way to live with dogs is to make sure they're not a barker. As for Nasty, he is one hell of a barker alongside with Happy, they both go boom boom pow alot. 

Thus, we got complains from management and had to get rid of em. I was in pain, desperation, anxiety, depression but still I gotta find a way. Eventually things got sorted out now and then and both Nasty and Happy are currently living with my parents back in my home town. We miss them a lot, like a lot! Each time they see me when I go back, they go craaazeehhhh! That's why I got Happy, to accompany Nasty. Since born, Nasty was a home pup and never got exposed to other dogs or people. Happy then became his companion. They're like blood brothers.

So this post is dedicated to my boy Nasty. We love you so much. The only aim in my life now is to bring him back here united with everyone. Well that's it.

Once again thanks for being supportive guys, you are all awesome! Be nasty stay happy.

The day we fell in love with Nasty and brought him back home!
2 months old


He once had long long long fur.
Together they dominate my world.



He likes it rough
A picture of him last week

I love you Nasty, Dad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts :)