17 February 2015

Langkah Syabas Beach Resort (Sabah Getaways)

Yo! How's it going people?


Well, Valentine's over, Chinese New Year is coming right up and I can't wait! So, if you've already followed us on Facebook, you'll probably know what this post's contents might be. Haha!

We seriously needed a short getaway so we decided to stay in Langkah Syabas Beach Resort. It is located in Kinarut, heading to Papar. It is approximately 35 minutes away from Kota Kinabalu International Airport. 

Cover Photo
I initially didn't have high hopes for this trip until I was actually there! Now I can come up with 5 reasons why it is a MUST to be here.
  1. The environment is very very very relaxing. Your chalet will be surrounded by trees giving you the natural green breeze.
  2. The beach here is awesome! Well, being in the category of "Sabah's beaches" it is okay. 7/10 would be the rating.
  3. Two swimming pools. We FRIGGING loveeeee swimming. Who need (a) pool when you can have pool(s) right? If you're coming here with your family, you'll definitely have fun playing in the pool(s).
  4. Animals. In this resort, they have 2 sheep roaming around. I think it belongs to the owner, Peter. The sheep are super friendly! If you're lucky enough, you might find one waiting for you by your doorstep in the morning to greet you just like we did. Not only sheep, they're dogs too! Just so you know, I'll be posting up a video of a sheep and a dog playing together soon.
  5. The restaurant. I can sit here for hours. Literally, hours. BEACH VIEW RESTAURANT! Can it get any better than this? 
First, here are a few pictures of the beach. Oh, if you're here and you're planning to go for a dip into the sea, watch out for jellyfish. Safety first. :)




The beach, tempting isn't it? Well, below are pictures of the lobby and chalets. Staffs here are friendly, helpful and efficient. Just so you know, this resort won the 2014 travellers' choice from Tripadvisor

Resort Lobby




View from our balcony
Not convincing enough for you? Hold your horses. I'm just getting started. Everything about this restaurant is cool! The food, design, sections and more. First thing first, the food here is tremendously good. The portions are huge! Oh, the salad here is by far the freshest salad I've ever had. So you've gotta' try the prawn cocktail.

They have a corner with a cabinet filled with books. It looks quite old but it matches the design of the whole restaurant. It made me feel home. Not only that, they have their own WINE ROOM filled with fine wines! Here are the pictures!


The island bar
The wine room and the cheese fridge


The mini library corner

Oh, the view of the restaurant? Smirks.

View from my seat 
Not forgetting cheese. They manufacture cheeses here and they have their own cheese house by the beach! You'll also notice that there are 2 sheep roaming around and both of them belong to the resort's owner. They're just friendly and adorable. I also met two dogs, a mix Shi Tzu and a Labrador Retriever I suppose. I'm only gonna' post a picture of me and the Labrador because I'm saving the rest for the upcoming video haha!




"Richqi" our pet Bearded Dragon joined us too! Here's a sneak peak of Richqi's vacation with us. I'm saving it for another post so stay tuned. 



As I've said, this place is a must to visit. Still not convinced? Look at the photo below, don't you wanna wake up in the morning having to see this above you? 


Well I think that's all to this post. If you like this resort, book! If you like this post, share! If you're already awesome as you are, stay awesome! Haha. Here's a little vanity of mine. I don't usually take selfie(s) but when I do, I do it on the beach, HAHAHA!


If you have any enquiries on the resort, do not hesitate to ask us! You can do it via Facebook or e-mail. You can also contact them directly. 2 thumbs up for great hospitality and cleanliness. 


As always, thank you so much for supporting our site. We've reached milestones thanks to all of you. Stay tuned for upcoming posts of Richqi's getaway, Youtube channel announcement and Blue Tongue Skink Care Guide. 

If you haven't watch our first Youtube video, go check it out! Bearded Dragon's Vacation

Be nasty, stay happy!











0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts :)