18 June 2015

Net Fishing!

Hey there guys!

Damn, it has been 10 days since I last uploaded a blog post. I'm got way caught up with my work loads. Oh, have you heard? Sabah was hit by an Earthquake recently. If you haven't check it out, do check out my previous blog post about the Earthquake.

Back to the main topic, I went back to my home town Labuan Island a few weeks ago. As most of you may know, the island is pretty small and there are nothing much for me to do. So, I came up with an adventurous idea. Net Fishing! It basically means fishing with nets. It gets interesting, in a drain! The drain is located somewhere near to where I live.

Cover Photo
Packed my cameras, flash light and tadaaaaa! Yes, it was dark. Do check out my the video I made for this post. Also, subscribe to my Youtube channel! By the way, I know this isn't something I should be bragging about but hey! I've reached a thousand views on my channel! It's not much but thanks a lot guys! What a milestone it is for me.



The fishes we caught aren't as big as you think. I don't know what are their names but it is locally known as "sapat". They're more likely to be used as fishing baits to fish bigger fishes. We also caught a long "snaky" fish known as the snake head. There are like tons of baby snake heads in the drain.

However, I think the biggest prize was the tortoise we caught. Most of you may know, I'm a reptile lover. It was a catch and release.

Anyway, be sure to check out the video, like our Facebook page and follow our blog. Thanks for supporting! You're awesome. Stay tuned for our upcoming videos and blog posts. I had the opportunity to interview CrackoArtGroup (video will be uploaded soon) and also, I will be heading to Brunei and do some reviews/guides.

As always, be nasty, stay happy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts :)