6 February 2015

Nasty and Happy's published videos

How's it goin people?

Last weekend I went back to my hometown Labuan. So me and my lil' brother Samuel did this video. It is a video of Nasty and Happy getting their regular shower. It is our first ever video published online.

Samuel did most of the settings and editing. Mind you, he's only 14 this year. Our apologies if the video is too short but hell we made.

Do me favour would you? If you like this video we made, subscribe to his Youtube channel to keep up with more upcoming videos or throw a thumbs up on his Facebook page, Short Adventures.

Also, we recently have 350 likes on our Facebook page. What a milestone for us. Seriously, we couldn't have done it without you. You guys are awesome! We'll be having merchandises very soon and we aren't selling them, we are giving it our for free!

                            

As always, be nasty and stay happy!
Nath.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts :)