7 May 2015

Roasted Coconuts and Shells (Vlog)

Yo! How's it going peeps?

We went for roasted coconuts and shells a few days ago. I've been hearing from lots of people saying that the roasted shell taste AMAZING. Apparently, this was my first time tasting it. As a part of my Youtube Channel Program, I just had to VLOG this amazing delicacy!


As some of you may know, I'm working on something for my Youtube channel which is VLOGGING. This is the first vlog and I promise you I'll be uploading more extreme and fun vlogs soon. So be sure to subscribe to my channel as I'll be uploading once or twice a week.

The roasted coconut was uhmmm.. smoking hot and slightly bitter. However, some said that drinking roasted coconuts can help prevent kidney stones and some even said roasted coconuts have cured kidney stones patient. Well I can't be too sure but there are no harms trying it. Cost : RM5 ($1.50) per coconut. If you're going over, this is a must try as this is what the place is known for other than roasted shells.

Cold coconut pudding is a WOW after gulping hot roasted coconut. Without pudding is like eating nachos without cheese. Cost : RM2.5 ($0.70) per cup.

Okay okay, hands down, this has to be the best seafood I've tasted before. Metaphorically, there were orgasmic orgies happening among my taste buds in my mouth. I'm definitely coming back for more. The special "sambal" or sauce made it beyond perfect. Delicious indeed! Cost : RM10 ($2.80) / RM12 ($3.40) / RM15 ($4.20). I got the RM12 per tray which had like 15 shells. You'll get more for RM15 and lesser for RM10.

All the prices shown are in Malaysian Ringgit and US Dollars as an alternative price. Here's a map to the place. I don't know the specific name of this place because it's like a row of shops in the middle of nowhere. 
Somewhere near the red arrow
Well, that's it for now. If you've seen my first vlog, leave a comment in the comment section and let me know what'd you think about it. Do subscribe my channel, follow our Instagram and like our Facebook! 

We'll be shooting some live bullets from a glock in our next vlog so seriously, you better subscribe. :)

As always, be nasty and stay happy!








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts :)