23 May 2015

Tao Yuan, Taiwan!

Hey there people!

I'm sorry for delaying my posts as I got seriously caught up with work stuffs these days. Nevertheless, I did uploaded a Youtube video a week ago! Have you check it out? If you haven't, please do.

Cover Photo
So I was in Taiwan for the past week for a business trip. However, I took tons of photos and videos for blogging and Youtube purposes. Well I know what's running in your mind when I say Taiwan, Taipei. Am I right? Sadly, I didn't put a touch in Taipei but instead I went to a neighbouring state of Taipei known as Tao Yuan. It is uhhhh, industrial-ish? Yeah it is.

Oh by the way, thank you Air Asia X for the wonderful business class experience! Thumbs up. I'd give you more if I had more thumbs :) I love taking pictures from above. Here are some pictures!




It is actually my first time here. I have to say I love Taiwan because of the people here. I know Japanese are polite, Taiwanese comes second. My affiliate that I was visiting even put up a Malaysian flag next to the Taiwan flag just because I'm visiting from Malaysia. The weather on the other hand is chill. 21°C in the morning to mid noon and probably 18-19°C at night. 

Internet speed in Taiwan is LOVELY. Comparing to what we have in Malaysia, Taiwan's internet speed is 5 times faster! I hooked myself with a Taiwan sim card. RM35 (US$10) for 3 days unlimited internet and a few bucks worth of call credits. Convenient. Just plain convenient.

I love Taiwan food! Sadly, I don't eat chicken or beef but I'm all in for pork! I'm gonna' post some food photos and if you're a vegan, excuse me. 
Fried squid with pork


Salad Prawn with colourful sprinkles
Century Egg mixed with Tofu
Taiwanese delicacy, Roasted whole chicken
Oh yea! I made some time to go to a small flea market where there are tons of street foods, mini game stations, fashion shop and more! 






That is all I got for my 1 day visit in Tao Yuan. Next post/video will be about Taichung another state in Taiwan. Well I'm not sure if they're states, counties or provinces. I assume they're states. Anyway. do check out my recent Youtube video of Tao Yuan which I'll attach below. Be sure to follow my Instagram, blog, Facebook and subscribe to my Youtube Channel! 

I'm still coping up in getting a new Go Pro so I can make better Youtube videos. Couldn't do it without your support. Well, thanks a million for visiting my blog and as always, BE NASTY, STAY HAPPY! :)






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts :)