21 June 2015

Tattoo Flash-day Fundraiser!

Waddup peeps!

It has been two weeks since Sabah was hit by an earthquake. Thus, Mount Kinabalu is temporarily closed until further notice. It means that mountain guides (malim) will be out of job too.
Cover Photo
So Bobby a friend of mine who is a tattoo artist came up with an idea. Fundraising for the mountain guides! It is called "Tattoo Flashday Fundraiser". So how does it work? 10 or more tattoo artists from Sabah will predesign tattoo designs which will be available for this event.

Bobby said, "There are 250 guides and 50 porters registered under the Kinabalu Mountain Guides Association. As the mountain is closed until further notice, it also means that these 300 are out of job for now. It would indeed be extremely hard to support themselves and their families until things return to normal at Mount Kinabalu.".

Each tattoo costs RM100 (USD28) and ALL the money made will be given to the Mount Kinabalu Guides Association. I've got the chance to meet up with all the artists. If you think they look scary just because they covered with tats, no they're not. They're the most humble, down to earth and friendly people. 


Bobby allowed me to make a video of the event. That's an offer I can't resist. If you've watched most of my videos on my Youtube channel, most of my videos are vlogging style. No heavy or fancy equipment. I'll embed the video below. Be sure to check and share it out on Facebook! I met a few first timers too. If you're in the video, yay! I'll be uploading more videos soon so be sure to subscribe to my channel.


I wouldn't wanna miss the chance to put a new tattoo on my body so I got myself one and it was tattooed by Gary. Cheers dude! Most of my tattoos were done by most of the tattoo artists who attended the event. Anyway, check out their Facebook pages and give em a thumbs up.














A big shoutout to Sabah Tattoo Association and whoever that is involve in this event.
Follow my blog, like my Facebook page and subscribe to my Youtube channel. Thank you very much for your support.

As always, be nasty stay happy people!

1 comment:

Tell us your thoughts :)