18 March 2015

My Tattoos

Hello there!

I'm a tattoo enthusiast not an extremist. I don't consider this as inflicting pain to myself, it's more to pleasure of pain and art at the same time. Yes, it's addictive. Each of my tattoos has a story of their own and meaning behind it.

Still, I choose my tattoo designs and tattooist wisely. I've posted a guide to getting your first tattoo before, so if you haven't check it out, you should. Some of you asked me what inspired me to get my tattoos done, so here goes. Thanks for requesting!

1) Nasty 
Yes, the one and only Nasty of mine. He's a white terrier I got from a flea market. Nasty's 5 years old this year. I got this tattoo 4 years ago. If you're wondering why, simple. It's because I want him with me all the time. I admit, I need his presence. I tattooed this on the calf of my right leg.



2) Happy
Andddd, here's Happy the Dachshund! He's Nasty's sidekick. They are both the love of my life and there's no way in hell I'm NOT gonna tattoo Happy on me. He's adorable and unique in his own way.
If you're wondering how they look in real life, check out their video on Youtube made by my lil' brother Samuel. Nasty and Happy's video.



3) Anonymous / Fawkes Guy / Vendetta 

This is by far the biggest piece I've got. Personally, I'm rebellious. I fight for my rights and freedom. That's why I decided to get this tattoo. V for Vendetta, in the movie, Vendetta is a vigilante fighting for freedom. I'm no vigilante, but take my freedom away from me and I will be. Teeeeheeee!



4) Nathanael

Oh, this is a tattoo of my own name. I sometimes get "Why on earth did you tattoo your name on your leg" or "you're not suppose to because it looks like crap", but honestly from the bottom of my heart, I don't give a single damn. :) I like it, because kids walk up to me say "Hey! It looks like the Coca Cola font".



5) Stephenie
Nuff said, the co-writer who is also my partner :)




6) Maelodee Mirae
I tattooed Maelodee Mirae across my chest. If you're thinking this is my ex girlfriend, you're wrong. This person hasn't exist yet. I had a dream one night, I was caring for a child named Maelodee. I woke up falling in love with the name and decided to get it tattooed across my chest. If ever I'm blessed with a daughter, I'll name her this without doubt. Mirae was a middle name me and Steph thought of to pair nicely with Maelodee.




7) Ukulele
I love music. My whole life revolves around music. I play tons of musical instruments and that includes ukulele. Tralalala falalala.




8) My first tattoo, Gibberish,
People tend to do stupid and naive things when they're young. I'm not excluded. This tattoo is nothing but a simple art and gibberish haha!


Well, that sums up everything. For those who questioned me about my tattoos, I hope you're answered. Let me know in the comment section below, out of my 8 tattoos, which one do you pick as the nicest or at least most descent. Heh!

Again, stay tuned for my upcoming THAILAND post! You are awesome, be nasty and stay happy!
Cheers :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts :)