16 March 2015

A day at the beach with bruh bruhs!

How's it going people!


First, this blog is turning 3 months old in 10 days and I'm super excited. Second, a blog is a platform where you can treat it as a diary or a travelogue and more. Thus, you're able to share your moments with people around the world. At the same time, you could make a profit out of it! Don't expect too much in return though.

As for me, I do this because I love writing and sharing awesome stuffs or ideas to you. That includes awesome and random moments. I've been posting posts once or twice weekly and I think I'm doing well. Couldn't have done it without you, so thank you.

So me and the bruhs went to Layang-layangan beach in Federal Territory of Labuan, Malaysia. The environment is awesome there! The view, sand, sun and sea, perfecto'. Oh, just so you know, bruh/bruhs is like another term for bro/brothers commonly used as a swag term nowadays. So, if you're thinking it's a typo, it's not. :)

Cover Photo: The bruhs
How can you not fall for this?
It's not the best beach in Malaysia but for what Labuan can offer, this is epic. It's only 10 minutes drive from Labuan town. I was born and raised in Labuan but living in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. My brothers are all staying in Labuan. I only visit them like once in a month or two. 

The real purpose of going to the beach was for us to get cinematic shots for our upcoming Youtube videos. So stay tuned for our upcoming videos yea. If you haven't subscribe to my Youtube channel, do it now. Haha! Oh, here's Samuel's Youtube Channel.

Samuel the video and photography enthusiast
Gabriel on rocks
Yours truly
I just can't get enough of the sea, sun and sand. If ever you're in Labuan, you have got to check this place out. Also, I've posted on places to visit in Labuan (part 1) and (part 2), so do check it out.



Once again, thanks a bunch peeps. Feel free to drop any comments. Follow me on Instagram and Facebook! Subscribe me on Youtube. 

As always, be nasty and stay happy! RAWR.










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts :)