12 March 2015

Fastest diver in the world!

Hey there guys! 


I've uploaded my third Youtube video! I can't tell you how hard editing can be until you've tried it. I normally edit my videos as simple as possible. Frankly speaking, I'm doing good in coping up with blogging and uploading videos into my Youtube channel. 


So, me and my little brother (bruh bruh) Samuel went for a swim. We decided to bring along our GoPro Hero 3+ and SJ4000 to get some underwater shots. It was exhausting but fun. As for the title of the video, I'm not even close to trying haha! Here's the video.



Also, if you have been following my blog, I thank you for your support! Nothing motivates me more than your support! Do like our Facebook page or subscribe to our newsletter. We're highly active in Instagram too, so yea. :)

Do stay tuned for my next post alright? If you've noticed my tattoos, my next post will be about all my tattoos, stories of how I got them and their significance/meanings. 

Thanks again for reading and watching my video. You are awesome, stay awesome. 
As always, be nasty and stay happy!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts :)