28 January 2015

The Brothers

Sup ya'll!

I'd like to dedicate this post to my brothers (bruhs). I wouldn't be the person I am today without my bruhs. As of today, we've tried eating a whole bar of raw salted butter, lemons, Thai chilli powder and more! We're rascal as we could be when we're together.

Yes, I'm the eldest. The age gap between me and my lil bruhs is enormous. Gabriel is my second bruh, Samuel is the youngest among us. We have different talents, skills and interests but one thing is for sure, we know FUN. Another thing we have in common, all our names end with an "EL". Nathana"el", Gabri"el", Samu"el".

Left: Gabriel    Centre: Samuel    Right: Me!
Gab and Sam when they were young.
Me and Sam. Picture taken 5 years ago.
Do you have siblings? Do you argue with them? That's normal. You would usually argue and sleep it off. No matter how far you turn you backs on them, they are still your siblings. Me and my bruhs, we've argued uncountable times. I have my anger management issues, Gabriel has the "hulk" thingy and Samuel on the other hand is the one who always give in. That's why we're perfect in our own ways.

Bruthas! Brothers! Bruhs!
Gabriel: He was born with a strawberry mark on his head
We love water! Swimming's our thing.
We have a cousin, a girl who has been living with us since she was young. She's now one of us. :) As crazy as we could be, she would join the crazy frenzy.

Yeap. That's Rachel. Also ends with an "EL"
I love exploring and venturing new stuffs. When I say stuffs, it means plural like a lot! Music, animals, cars, computers, technologies, science, industrial, politics, sports, and multiple hobbies. I don't just try them out, I learn them thoroughly. That is with the push from Steph though :)

Me: Pumpin' up the volume
Gabriel, he loves computers. He is a hardcore gamer. Hacker too? He's the best computer literate dude I know.
Gabriel
Samuel, he just loves being unique. He likes parkour/free running. He wishes to be a full time Youtuber too! He's unique in his own ways.

Samuel doing a back flip in the Upside Down House (Tuaran)
If for a second you think the picture above was edited, you're wrong.
As I've said earlier, we're just plain crazy. That's why we're brothers. I admit, I've grown older and so did they. However, we're as young as we can be when we're together. Kudos my bruh bruhs!

Me and Gabriel chompin' on a huge pizza.
Me and Sam on Tuaran Suspended Bridge.
Me and Gab.
Nuff' said.
As always peeps, thanks for checking us out! If you haven't check out our previous post, here's the link to Binondo, Chinatown (Philippines part 3)! We at nastyhappy.net appreciates your support!

We've also reached 300 likes! Might not be a big number to you but it means a lot to us! What a milestone. I'm hoping to reach 600 soon, so do share my blog out to your friends.

Be nasty, stay happy. RAWR!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts :)