22 January 2015

We're on Instagram! (Project 365)

Yo!


I know it's a little too late for me to start "Instagram-ing" but I did. Haha! Like seriously. 
I'm gonna do my first project 365 where I'll be taking one photo daily and upload it on Instagram. 365 days and 365 pictures to be exact. Still, I'm gonna post random pictures whenever I feel like it. So FOLLOW ME!


I've also inserted an Instagram widget on the right bar. 


Oh, yesterday was my birthday! Thank you so much for the awesome wishes peeps! Also, google made my day by putting this greeting into my browser for a day. Google, you are uber awesome!


Well this is just a short post to notify you that I've joined Instagram and will be doing my project 365. I'll be posting some travel posts probably tomorrow or the day after. Alrighty then!

Oh, do like us on our Facebook page and follow us on Instagram! You people are awesome, seriously awesome.

Be Nasty, Stay Happy!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us your thoughts :)